DaVita Dialysis Patient Care Technician in Cambridge, Massachusetts
We put the fun back into teamwork.
You'll play an important role at DaVita and in the lives of patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks similar to a certified nursing assistant/medical assistant:
- Measuring and recording stats
- Patient observations
- Machine set up and other duties to ensure the compassionate
- Professional delivery of outpatient dialysis services
- And other CNA, MA, phlebotomy tasks
If you love patient centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Some details about this position:
- Variable schedule; must be flexible
- Shifts can begin as early as 4:45 am
- Teammate will typically work 3, 12 hour shifts per week
- Salary is dependent upon experience
- Dialysis or healthcare experience preferred
Willing to train
High school diploma or equivalent required
- Current CPR certification required (or must be obtained within 60 days of employment)
- Demonstrated completion of all applicable state requirements in the state in which employed as a dialysis technician (AKA: patient care technician) required
- BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state regulation
- CNA, Certified Medical Assistant, or Phlebotomy certification preferred
- New teammates will be required to obtain certification within 18 months of hire
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com/ to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
DaVita will not consider permanent (green card) or temporary (non-immigrant) immigration sponsorship for Patient Care Technician positions under current United States Immigration and Nationality Laws. DaVita reserves the right to change this policy without notice.
nephrology, renal, ESRD, CNA, CCHT, CHT, CCNT, tech, technician, phlebotomy, EMT, CMA, medical assistant, certified medical assistant, MA, dialysis