CB&I Clearance Order Coordinator in Byron, Illinois
Title: Clearance Order Coordinator
Location: United States-Illinois-Byron
Supervise, monitor and coordinate work progress and ensure that work meets the requirements of the plans, specifications and good work practice standards. Responsible for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during production. Oversees testing of processes and products.
- Establish and communicate the project environment in which both direct report personnel and subcontractors can achieve the safety and quality objectives of the project.
- Participate in development, coordination, scheduling, quality, safety and progress review meetings.
- Perform "Track and Trend" reviews of each construction subcontractor to ensure appropriate resources are applied to oversight activities based on performance history and risks associated with Items Relied on for Safety.
- Monitor DCS Corrective Action and Non-Conforming Item systems to ensure timely completion of corrective actions.
- 2-10 years relevant experience
- In addition to Level 1 competencies, manages professional employees and/or supervisors; may manage business support, technical or production staff
- Has accountability for managing financial resources
- Provides technical guidance to employees
- Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies
- Has in-depth expertise in own discipline and knowledge of the related disciplines
- Applies technical and/o9r managerial expertise to improve effectiveness and provide guidance to employees in own area
- Anticipates and interprets customer needs to identify solutions
- Interprets business issues and adapts work priorities in own area
- Manages budget for own area and allocates resources accordingly
- Resolves operational, customer, employee or technical problems that impact the effectiveness of own area
- Develops plans and coordinates resources to meet operational objectives within own area
- Explains difficult concepts and persuades others to adopt a point of view
- Manages the performance of employees through goal setting, ongoing assessment and coaching.
- Nuclear experience is preferred
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality. Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Job Field: Craft Administration
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Job Posting: Dec 1, 2016, 2:30:23 PM
Requisition ID: 1618112