CB&I Boiler Maker Superintendent in Byron, Illinois
Title: Boiler Maker Superintendent
Location: United States-Illinois-Byron
Project Field Supervision of Crafts, Subcontractors, Field Staff or Home Office Staff and overall Budget Performance as well as management of the overall site. Perform other duties as required.
- Directs and oversees and organization's investor relations function.
- Maintains and improves relations between an organization and its shareholders and/or the general financial community.
- Ensures that the organization's relationship with its shareholders reflects positively on the company's stock price.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to top management.
- Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of experience in the field.
- In addition to Levels 1, 2 and 3 competencies provides leadership and direction for multiple functional areas or regions through Senior Managers (Level 3); may also manage Managers (Level 2)
- Deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives across multiple functional areas
- Shapes and integrates functional strategies
- Has in-depth functional and business expertise
- Applies expertise to create financial and operational solutions that apply across multiple functional areas
- Leverages relationships with key internal/external customers to support business needs
- Identifies business issues that may impact organizational results
- Manages and deploys resources within and/or across multiple functional areas
- Directs the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems that cross functional lines
- Develops business plans to achieve functional or cross-functional objectives
- Negotiates with and /influences customers and/or organizational leadership to set priorities and solidify relationships
- Leverages the performance management cycle to motivate employees and support achievement of objectives. Typically has 7 to 25 years relevant experience.
- Nuclear experience is preferred
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality. Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Job Field: Craft Administration
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Job Posting: Dec 1, 2016, 11:24:46 AM
Requisition ID: 1618102