Native American Community Services of Erie & Niagara Community Engagement Specialist (AOR) in Buffalo, New York
Buffalo. Native American Community Services of Erie & Niagara. Community engagement Specialist. PT. 20 Hours/week.
Responsible for outreach efforts, social media communication, recruiting participants, staffing Community cultural events, assisting with promotion of All Our Relations (AOR) events, and supporting volunteer program.
Duties / Tasks include (but not limited to): Support and participate in publicity efforts Community outreach Staff AOR cultural events Help monitor Website to keep it current Document accurately program deliverables & staff efforts Assist with set-up and clean-up for events Assist with prep materials Prepare any paperwork and reports on time Be an active member of our maintenance teams
* Associate's degree in hospitality, communications, public relations, or related
* Data base management skills
* Highly organized
* Social media and computer savvy
* Quality driven
* Outgoing, upbeat, able to get things done
* Familiarity with the local Native American community
* Able to abide by a smoke-free policy
* Capable of lifting at least 35 lbs.
* Clean valid NYS driver's license w/ own transportation & auto insurance 100/300k
* Acceptable outcome of all background investigations
All hires at the discretion of the Executive Director
Send Cover Letter AND Resume by Email (only)