Citi Project Analyst - HR Shared Services in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 17045471
As a Project Analyst your primary responsibilities will be to support the management of different types of projects, primarily the transition of HR related processes from the countries to HRSS (Data administration, HR administration, Payroll) and reengineering, process improvement projects.
Your responsibilities will include analysing processes, metrics, support project manager in due diligence, work on process mapping/design, support training planning, parallel run and operations handover.
HR Shared Services provides services covering On-boarding, Employee Life-Cycle, Off-boarding, Payroll and Time Tracking, Compensation Administration and HR systems support. In partnership with country HR, HRSS strives to provide excellent customer service to its employees and managers whilst focusing on process re-engineering and initiatives to enhance the Shared Services role in Citi.
This role is part of the EMEA HR Shared Services Continuous Improvement and Projects team which is responsible for executing all migrations & re-engineering projects in the region.
• Support the project manager in the implementation of different types of projects,
• Work in due diligence, analysis and map current state processes, metrics, etc.
• Document business needs, design and map future processes.
• Support the development of required project documentation and support gaining the legal and compliance clearances.
• Identify reengineering opportunities, create and execute action plans to realize identified opportunities.
• Adapt and utilize lean tools in any reengineering reviews.
• Openness for occasional travel.
The candidate will develop further result-driven leadership competencies, specifically in the area of project management, end-to-end process analysis and design, training organisation and monitoring; this in the context of an increasingly defined and structured but also complex and often sensitive HR transactional service delivery model, including a fast growing portfolio of services and number of covered countries.
Knowledge and Experience:
• 3-5 years of professional experience
• Understanding of project management methodologies
• Prior experience working in a virtual / shared services environment
• Prior process re-engineering experience preferred
• Preferably exposures to key HR processes: onboarding, offboarding, employee lifecycle, payroll
• Multi-tasking ability, working on multiple complex projects
• Analytical skills, problem solving, influencing skills
• Structured, logical thinking, organized and methodical
• Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
• College/university Degree level
• Project management Qualification and Certified lean expert and/or Green Belt (6sigma) an advantage
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong partnership with stakeholder
• Demonstrated team player