HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Ultrasound Technologist in Brooksville, Florida
Celebrating more than 30 years of providing quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties, Oak Hill Hospital is a 262-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission in heart failure, spinal fusion, total knee and total hip replacement, and primary stroke.
The Heart Institute is accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care in chest pain, and is the only open-heart surgery hospital in Hernando County.
Our Cancer Institute is accredited by the Commission on Cancer, and our radiology services are accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Our comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Institute offers free pre-surgery spine and joint camps, and ourWomen's Imaging Center offers digital mammographies with computer-aided detection.
Other services include hospitalists, 24/7 on-site critical care intensivists, 24/7 on-site radiologists, and a dedicated 64-slice CT scanner in the emergency room. We believe in providing the highest quality, safest patient-centered care to our community.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- This position is PRN and does call.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current Ultrasound and Vascular Registry
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association.
- Minimum two years' experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Ultrasound Technologist
Location: Florida-Brooksville-Oak Hill Hospital - Spring Hill
Requisition ID: 00643-6381