HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supervisor Laboratory - Blood Bank in Brooksville, Florida
Join us at Oak Hill Hospital, part of the growing HCA West Florida hospital system. Here you’ll enjoy nature lover’s paradise near Weeki Wachee Springs Water Park, Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge, and Withlacoochee State Forest. Located near the family-friendly town of Brooksville, Oak Hill Hospital is situated on Florida’s Nature Coast, which offers fishing, boating, bird watching and hiking. Join us and see why we’re excited to be in one of Florida’s fastest growing counties.
For more information visit us online at http://oakhillhospital.com/LAB SUPERVISOR - Blood Bank
· The Lab Supervisor supervises technical and/or non-technical laboratory personnel and daily operations in assigned areas to achieve organization and regulatory requirements.
· They supervise personnel, processes, service levels and regulatory compliance in assigned areas.
· Functional areas of responsibility may include, but are not limited to technical discipline areas in which department is licenses, specimen collection, specimen processing and specimen referral testing.
· The supervisor will perform technical and non-technical duties in assigned areas of responsibility as required.
· Responsible for achieving department goals for service, quality, regulatory compliance, personnel management, patient satisfaction, healthy work environment, and integration of intra and inter-departmental activities in areas of responsibility.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING EXPERIENCE:
BS degree in medical technology, or affiliated science advanced degree required.
5 years’ experience as a Medical Technologist required.
Previous supervisory or lead experience is strongly preferred.
National certification, ASCP,AMT
Florida State Supervisor License in all areas of the lab – including Blood Bank – is REQUIRED.
Title: Supervisor Laboratory - Blood Bank
Location: Florida-Brooksville-Oak Hill Hospital - Spring Hill
Requisition ID: 00643-6516