HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Case Manager - Registered Nurse PRN in Brooksville, Florida
Oak Hill Hospital, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, is a 234-acute care hospital in the community of Brooksville. Our experienced healthcare team is dedicated to diagnosing and treating patients faster than any hospital in the county. We are the area’s second largest private employer and offer the only comprehensive heart program in Hernando County.
Located near the family-friendly town of Brooksville, Oak Hill Hospital is situated on Florida’s Nature Coast, which offers fishing, boating, bird watching and hiking. Join us and see why we’re excited to be in one of Florida’s fastest growing counties.
The RN Case Manager provides hospital case management/utilization review and discharge planning to assure that the patient progresses through the continuum of care and is discharged to the least restrictive environment. Coordinate the integration of the social service function into patient care. Coordinate the hospital activities concerned with case management and discharge planning. Adhere to departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, and policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with quality patient care and regulatory compliance.
- RN with current state licensure, BSN preferred
- Three years of recent nursing experience in acute care setting, acute care Case Management experience required
- Certification in Case Management preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking abilities with pro-active decision-making and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates an ability to perform specific competencies as identified on the Case Management Competency Grid
Title: Case Manager - Registered Nurse PRN
Location: Florida-Brooksville-Oak Hill Hospital - Spring Hill
Requisition ID: 00643-6180