Integer Team Leader, Machinist - 1st Shift in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
The primary purpose of this position is to assist management with team/departmental operations
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
2. Acts as lead and works autonomously within established procedures and takes direction from Supervision on an as needed basis.
3. Coordinates daily production needs that address safety, quality and productivity. Monitors the standard of work within assigned area.
4. Assists with establishing priorities, problem solving and setting goals within the department. Helps others in the department when needed.
5. Ability to perform majority of operations of the department. Fills in for Machinist and Senior Machinist when needed.
6. Trains Associates on operations and procedures; assures proper and complete knowledge of such training has been completed and willing to sign off as such.
7. Communicates team needs and makes recommendations to Management.
8. Assures workflow between stations and/or departments, providing parts, supplies and equipment as needed. Will assure seamless turnover between shifts.
9. Monitors quality, safety and housekeeping issues in the team; will audit such activities as needed to assure activities are being completed.
10. Evaluates systems and processes and makes recommendations regarding modification, if necessary.
11. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent required. Associate’s Degree in a technical field preferred.
Minimum Experience: Associate’s Degree with 5-7 years of experience or high school graduate with 7-10 years of experience
Specialized Knowledge: Ability to perform majority of operations of department
Special Skills: Good communication, interpersonal relations, organization and leadership skills. Knowledge of lean manufacturing preferred.
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Brooklyn Park,MN
- Job Type: Management, Skilled Labor - Trades
- Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Date Posted: 5/19/2017