Popular Community Bank SALES AND SERVICE ASSOCIATE in Brooklyn, New York
SALES & SERVICE ASSOCIATE, (1619 Sheepshead Bay Road, Brooklyn NY 11235)
Join the Popular Team! Founded in 1893, Popular Inc. has been built upon strong institutional values while providing broad financial services within the United States, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. We strive to create an extraordinary legacy with a passion for customer service, tremendous dedication to our employees and strong partnerships in the communities where we reside. Come explore Popular Community Bank and see why we are “The Human Side of Banking”.
We are currently searching for a Sales and Service Associate to join our dynamic team! In this position you will be responsible for the sale of bank products and services to meet all of the needs of existing and potential customers while rendering quality service in accordance with bank goals to attain growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for the accurate processing of customer transactions while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure that the customer feels completely satisfied.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
• Build effective relationship and trust with clients and potential clients by listening to and uncovering their needs and educating them about the bank products and services that are most appropriate for their situation.
• Process payment and receipt of transactions for all product types and services accurately, courteously and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain thorough prospect file, reviews and accesses on a scheduled basis to present new products, services, rate promotions, campaigns, etc.
• Maintain minimum amount of cash in Teller’s area to ensure compliance with security/safety measures.
• Proactively identify fraudulent or forged documentation and/or activity and report such activity to the respective supervisors.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL NEED:
• A minimum requirement of 6 months prior teller experience combined with 2 years of sales experience.
• Effective sales ability with capacity to meet ongoing sales goals.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college a plus.
• Strong computer literacy.
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It only takes a few minutes to check out this great opportunity!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.