Hilton Worldwide Sales Executive in Brisbane, Australia
A Sales Executive at the Hilton Brisbane is responsible for the pro-active development of group, conferencing and events business, achieving set annual targets within the guidelines and goals set by the Hotel. In addition, they are responsible for representing Hilton Worldwide to existing and potential corporate clients in South East Queensland.
What will I be doing?
Some of the key responsibilities and tasks will include:
- To develop business from the corporate meetings sector for new accounts in terms of rooms, groups and events business. Specifically for Hilton Brisbane and also Hilton worldwide.
- To develop business from specific market sectors for new accounts in terms of rooms, groups and events business. Specifically for Hilton Brisbane and also Hilton worldwide.
- To maintain and develop further new business potential from the current local relationships for new groups and events business. Specifically for Hilton Brisbane and also Hilton worldwide.
- To prepare detailed account plans for all key accounts with clear objectives. These need to be regularly updated in the hotel database, together with all past and future sales activity as per the centre of excellence standards.
- Review corporate business opportunities for Hilton Brisbane and cross-sell accordingly.
- To conduct site inspections and familiarisation trips
- To communicate with all relevant internal stakeholders
- To ensure that all owned hotel goals are met.
What are we looking for?
A Sales Executive serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong business acumen to understand and respond to key business indicators and competitive trends
- 1 year’s previous pro-active sales experience preferred
- Excellent selling abilities
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, preferred
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Sales Executive
Requisition ID: HOT03HDC