HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Executive Assistant in Brentwood, Tennessee
· Performing complex administrative duties including responding for executive when he/she is unavailable, composing correspondence, and coordinating resources across corporate functions.
· Handling various administrative details with initiative and good judgment.
· Providing general administrative support including typing, answering multiple phone lines, indexing and filing documents, making copies, handling travel arrangements, and scheduling meetings.
· Answering inquiries and/or referring callers/visitors to appropriate person/department.
· Gathering information and developing summaries as requested.
· Developing and implementing office procedures related to coordination of interoffice communication, records and systems.
· Ensuring adequacy of office supplies and equipment.
· Assisting other staff as requested.
· Attending meetings as assigned and reporting on actions.
· Participating in educational activities and programs.
· Maintaining strictest confidentiality.
· Performing related work as required.
· Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
· KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: This position requires the following minimum requirements:
· Knowledge of Graduate Medical Education is preferred.
· Knowledge of general management principles.
· Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
· Ability to type 60 wpm.
· Ability to use a Dictaphone.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
· High level of proficiency with MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality.
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Tennessee-Brentwood-PM Tristar Division
Requisition ID: 25712-48652