HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director, Clinical Data Solutions in Brentwood, Tennessee
/HealthTrust (legally known as HealthTrust Purchasing Group, LP) is committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total cost management solutions, including supply chain solutions and a contract and service portfolio unparalleled in quality, scope and value. HealthTrust serves 1,350 acute care facilities and members in more than 15,000 other locations, including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites./
Job Summary –The Clinical consultant is a Registered Health Care Professional with extensive knowledge regarding the cardiovascular or orthopedic/spine patient populations. The position is responsible for executing on department strategies focused on total cost management solutions through the use of information and evidence-based, clinically driven, value-centric service solutions within the Clinical Data Solutions business offering under HealthTrust.
Key Responsibilities–Provide strategic and interpretative support to clients and team members regarding all specialties of Clinical Data Solutions, while continuing to be abreast of the latest research within those specialties. Identify and develop key team-specific strategies to enhance Clinical Data Solutions offerings. Establishes team objectives, and develops overall team strategies and processes to accomplish. Ensures team functions support and contribute to Clinical Data Solutions-wide performance. Accountable for performance and results of their team’s objectives within Clinical Data Solutions. Decisions are guided by strategic and operational objectives established by Clinical Data Solutions leadership. Receives guidance from Senior and/or Executive Leaders.
Duties (included but not limited to):
* Supports and participates in various aspects of the Clinical Data Solutions operations including customer relationships, content management, and leadership communication.
* Additional operational support and execution responsibilities include team integration, leadership and personnel development, development of critical service line offerings including analytics, evidence-based tools, and administrative enhancements.
* Participates and takes a supportive role in the execution of Clinical Data Solutions business direction and strategic plan for achievement.
* Participate and takes a supportive role in the execution of HealthTrust business direction and strategic plan for achievement.
* Participates in all aspects of communications including both internal and external customers.
* Must possess capabilities to ensure strategic vision can become a viable, value-based solution that is executable. * Responsible for managing team initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment that demands strong capabilities to come in to projects and initiatives without much guidance and deliver them to completion on schedule and timely.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities * In-depth, up-to-date knowledge of medical specialties covered by Clinical Data Solutions * In-depth, up-to-date knowledge of healthcare economics. * Obtains/maintains knowledge of current HealthTrust, Physicians Advisory Services, and Clinical Data Solutions practices, relevant product knowledge in the medical device space, healthcare industry trends, managed care and reimbursement issues, and consultative practices. * Strong organizational skills, including the ability to plan, implement, follow up, the ability to focus and exceptional time management with minimal oversight. * Demonstrated communication skills, including listening and validation, written and spoken skills, tact, diplomacy, and excellent presentation skills. * Ability to work effectively as a team member in a remote environment. * Complete professionalism including the qualities of confidence, motivation, accountability, integrity, and humility. * Effective skills in conflict management. * High energy and willingness to work in an environment where priorities and focus change routinely. * Analytical and problem-solving skills, including basic knowledge of financial and statistical information. * Sense of vision, creative imagination, and motivation towards the future of healthcare. * Ability to work in home office environment, work with remote teammates. * Proficient in word, power point, excel and other office products.
Education and Experience * Bachelor’s Degree Required * 3-5 years of related healthcare management experience * Current licensure/registry in healthcare related field
Title: Director, Clinical Data Solutions
Requisition ID: 10250-1308