HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Echo Technologist in Brandon, Florida
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- This position is part-time days rotating weekends.
- Adult and Pediatric Echo 4D TEE, Stress Echo, Definity, Bubble studies.
- Graduate of a program in Echocardiography
- Current Registry in Cardiac Ultrasound RDCS or RCS.
- Can be registry eligible with registry within one year.
- Previous experience performing echocardiography procedures preferred.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Echo Technologist
Location: Florida-Brandon-Brandon Regional Hospital - Brandon
Requisition ID: 01384-10446