HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Echo Technologist PRN in Brandon, Florida
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center , where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center , The Women's Center , which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence .
- Graduate of a program in Echocardiography
- Current Registry in Cardiac Ultrasound
- Adult/Pediatric Echocardiogram
- TEE's, Stress Echo, Definity
- Previous experience performing echocardiography procedures preferred.
- Current American Heart AssociationCertification in Basic Life Support
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Echo Technologist PRN
Location: Florida-Brandon-Brandon Regional Hospital - Brandon
Requisition ID: 01384-9956