HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Brandon, Florida
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com
- This position is full-time evenings with rotating weekends.
- ARRT (CT) Certification required.
- Current Florida license required.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: CT Technologist
Location: Florida-Brandon-Brandon Regional Hospital - Brandon
Requisition ID: 01384-10533