HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Charge RN Progressive Care in Bradenton, Florida
Blake Medical Center is seeking a dedicated nurse to join our Cardiac Progressive Care family. Are you ready to advance your nursing career? Don't miss this Charge RN/Clinical Coordinator role in our Cardiac SSU. Apply online today!
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal Medicine Residency Training Program will formally begin in July of 2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our hospital. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association’s Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees’ health. Also, our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index®.
Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, Dinamaps, Dopplers, Lifting Equipment, Accu-Check, Accu-Dose, Crash Cart, Telemetry
PCU/SSU hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnoses including: Medical Telemetry, Pre/Post Cardiac Cath Lab (Diagnostic and PCI cases), Pre/Post Pacer-Insertion, CHF, Chest Pain, non-STEMI Cardiac diagnoses, some Neuro/Stroke patients, Pneumonia patients, and some General Surgical-type patients requiring cardiac monitoring
Multiple cardiac drips are managed within the PCU/SSU including (but not limited to): Dopamine, Nitroglycerin, Cardizem, Heparin, and Amiodarone. ** Make excellence your goal by joining Blake Medical Center. Our Cardiac Progressive Care Unit is committed to fulfilling our hospital’s mission “to provide exceptional care to every patient, every time.” Apply online today!
/Interested in this job but unable to spend the time to apply right now? Complete this brief form to express your interest in our RN Careers at Blake Medical Center: registerednursernjobs.wordpress.com/contact/ . /
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred Licensure/Certification
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred; required within 6 months of hire Experience
- Minimum 2 years RN experience in acute care setting preferred
- Prior telemetry training course preferred; Prior Charge/Supervisory experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Title: Charge RN Progressive Care
Location: Florida-Bradenton-Blake Medical Center - Bradenton
Requisition ID: 00309-6439