HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Phlebotomist PRN in Bowling Green, Kentucky
TriStar Greenview is a 211-bed, medical-surgical facility that has served south central Kentucky for more than 40 years. TriStar Greenview provides an extensive range of diagnostic, therapeutic, emergency and surgical services. Accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, TriStar Greenview has a medical staff of more than 300 physicians. TriStar Greenview has proven to be a health care leader in the region.
* Phlebotomist utilizes phlebotomy skills for collection of patient samples.
* Phlebotomist identifies cultural differences and incorporates into care.
* Phlebotomist utilizes translation services when indicated.
* Phlebotomist fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, vision and values of the hospital.
* Phlebotomist participates in performance improvement activities to assure continuous quality improvement.
* In addition, promotes a supportive environment that encourages collegiality. * Phlebotomist is educated on the protocols specific for Neonate/Infant (0-12 months), Pediatrics (1 – 17 years), Adults (18 – 79 years), and the Elderly (80 years).
POSITION QUALIFICATION: * On the job training or previous experience. Must be able to exhibit ability to collect samples from every age group with skill. * Ability to perform work that requires prolonged, extensive or considerable standing/walking * Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
Title: Phlebotomist PRN
Location: Kentucky-Bowling Green-Greenview Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00037-53094