United States Bakery Route Sales Relief - Billings, MT in Billings, Montana
United States Bakery
US Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/disability/protected veteran status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment opportunities. EEO/AA
OverviewRequisition Number: 4521
Date Posted: 11/29/2016
Location: Billings Main Street
Address: 1211 Main Street
Category: Sales & Sales Support
LOCATION: Billings, MT
STATUS: Full Time
- Loads a delivery truck at a regional loading depot with various bakery products and then proceeds to deliver these products to retail and institutional customers.
- Retrieve outdated bakery products from customers and returns them to the regional loading depot.
- Responsible for reordering of bakery products and for keeping customers’ shelves adequately stocked and properly faced.
- Meet or exceed budgeted objectives.
- Perform all assigned job duties in a safe, courteous, and timely manner according to all company guidelines.
- Proper use of handheld in accordance with company guidelines.
- Load truck and conduct pre-trip evaluation according to Fleet Safety Policy.
- Operate and maintain vehicle according to Smith Driving System and Fleet Safety Policy.
- Distribute products in accordance with Safe Work Methods and company guidelines
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a SOLID work history; 1+ years at previous employers
- Must have sales experience; industry experience preferred
- Must have a proven safe work history
- Must be able to pass pre-employment math test, background check, drug screen, and physical, and be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license with proof of vehicle insurance
- Must have a clean driving record and provide a current driving abstract from the department of licensing at time of interview
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly, plus maneuver large bulky racks of product in and out of locations
- Must be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, reach, kneel and squat while loading/unloading delivery trucks and while shelving bakery products
- Must have ability to communicate with owners/managers and supervisors in grocery stores, restaurants and institutions
- Must be available to work between the hours of 2 a.m. and 4 p.m. weekdays, weekends AND holidays; schedule to be discussed at time of interview. Scheduled days off are currently Saturday/Sunday but are subject to change due to operational or seasonal needs.
- Must uphold the Company’s core values