Eversource Energy Associate Analyst, Transmission in Berlin, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
Individual will participate in the planning, and/or review of regulatory filings and analyses associated with the preparation, filing and post-filing activities for the transmission.In addition, the individual will interface with ISO-New England and participate in the coordination of required filings.Activities include coordination and support of transmission’s business plans, working with transmission operations to ensure proper reporting of on NERC and ISO-NE requirements.Coordinate reporting on the groups quarterly key performance indicator goals.In addition, the individual will participate in special projects, including the planning, and/or review of regulatory filings associated with the preparation, filing and post-filling activities for transmission.Responsible to work closely with operations, planning and engineering in order to facilitate the timely filing of transmission’s compliance filings.
- Responsible for providing analytical support to the Manager Reliability Compliance. Coordinate the necessary informational gathering in support of all NERC and ISO-NE related filings.
- Maintain up to date records of all applicable rules and regulations to which transmission is subject in the compliance database.
- Ensure comprehensive accurate records are maintained of all past filings.
- Oversees and provides input to regulatory filings for transmission.
- Provides support to the group in the preparation of presentations to management, regulators and other external audiences.
- Manages the group’s calendar of filings, external meeting and all NERC reporting’s requirements.
- Builds and maintains networks of key contacts across the organization facilitating organizational efficiencies.
- Prepares and circulates summaries of the group’s internal interaction to transmission management.
- Must possess an understanding of financial modeling and work effectively under pressure.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field; or related combination of education and experience.Minimum of five years related experience is required for the fully-qualified level and two years for associate level.
- Familiarity with utility industry preferred.
- Database management expertise, knowledge or excel, word and PowerPoint essential.
- Experience in regulatory reporting is desirable.
- Demonstrates competency and proficiency in oral and written communications.
- Demonstrates strong analytical reasoning skills, ability to apply knowledge to solve problems, responds promptly and deals constructively with other employees.
- Understanding of electrical power engineering principals desirable.
- Strong team building skills.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Who we are:
Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor’s 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England’s largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, and expanding energy options for its 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers. We are a company dedicated to our customers, communities and employees. We know that our success depends on the best efforts of our engaged team- diverse, talented and dedicated individuals who take pride in their work, know and exhibit the value of teamwork and collaboration, and support each other in working safely every day.