Eversource Energy Associate Analyst, Transmission in Berlin, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
Individual will participate in the planning, and/or review of regulatory filings and analyses associated with the preparation, filing and post-filing activities for the transmission.In addition, the individual will interface with ISO-New England and participate in the coordination of required filings.Activities include coordination and support of transmission’s business plans, working with transmission operations to ensure proper reporting of on NERC and ISO-NE requirements.Coordinate reporting on the groups quarterly key performance indicator goals.In addition, the individual will participate in special projects, including the planning, and/or review of regulatory filings associated with the preparation, filing and post-filling activities for transmission.Responsible to work closely with operations, planning and engineering in order to facilitate the timely filing of transmission’s compliance filings.
- Responsible for providing analytical support to the Manager Reliability Compliance. Coordinate the necessary informational gathering in support of all NERC and ISO-NE related filings.
- Maintain up to date records of all applicable rules and regulations to which transmission is subject in the compliance database.
- Ensure comprehensive accurate records are maintained of all past filings.
- Oversees and provides input to regulatory filings for transmission.
- Provides support to the group in the preparation of presentations to management, regulators and other external audiences.
- Manages the group’s calendar of filings, external meeting and all NERC reporting’s requirements.
- Builds and maintains networks of key contacts across the organization facilitating organizational efficiencies.
- Prepares and circulates summaries of the group’s internal interaction to transmission management.
- Must possess an understanding of financial modeling and work effectively under pressure.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field; or related combination of education and experience.Minimum of five years related experience is required for the fully-qualified level and two years for associate level.
- Familiarity with utility industry preferred.
- Database management expertise, knowledge or excel, word and PowerPoint essential.
- Experience in regulatory reporting is desirable.
- Demonstrates competency and proficiency in oral and written communications.
- Demonstrates strong analytical reasoning skills, ability to apply knowledge to solve problems, responds promptly and deals constructively with other employees.
- Understanding of electrical power engineering principals desirable.
- Strong team building skills.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Who we are:
Eversource operates New England's largest utility system serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Eversource is dedicated to this region, as well as the people, energy and technology so vital to its security, stability and economic strength.
The tenets of our company mission are already embedded in the work we do every day: “One company, focused on delivering reliable energy and superior customer service.”
To accomplish that mission, “We will meet the highest expectations of customers, shareholders and regulators by working safely, providing reliable service and timely, accurate information and demonstrating inclusive, respectful, honest and ethical behavior.”
The aspirational goal of our mission is: “To be the region’s most respected energy provider.”