Expedia Software Engineer in Test II in Bellevue, Washington
We're looking for a highly capable, motivated Software Engineer in Test II to join us in building world class customer focused software.
Our team delivers integrated software and hardware solutions allowing all of Expedia's customers and partners to contact us for assistance as they travel around the world. You would be an important part of a growing team using the latest technology to improve our customer experience across voice, web, and mobile platforms, empowering millions of travelers to enjoy their perfect trip.
In this role, you will be a leader, contributor and have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on our entire technology stack.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions
- Lead test reviews, author and execute test cases
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to solve complex problems
- Advocate and champion quality coding and best practices
- Communicate design and test impact based on business requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing and testing software
- Proficient in C# or Java
- Passionate about all things automation
- Knowledge of web service technologies (REST/SOAP)
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter that enjoys and takes pride in their work
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering fields.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time