Expedia Software Dev Engineer I in Bellevue, Washington
- Participate in the architecture and development of complex projects
- Participate for quality coding and best practices
- Eliminate roadblocks
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to implement technical requirements
- Presents technical issues and their impact to management
- Ability to describe technical requirements and implementation details based on an understanding of business requirements.
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter that enjoys and takes pride in their work
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
We're looking for a capable, motivated Software Engineer I to join us in building world class customer focused software.
Our team delivers integrated software and hardware solutions allowing all of Expedia's customers and partners to contact us for assistance as they travel around the world. You would be an important part of a growing team using the latest technology to improve our customer experience across voice, web, and mobile platforms, empowering millions of travelers to enjoy their perfect trip.
In this role, you will be an important contributor across our technology.
- A BA/BS degree in technical field or related discipline preferred
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Posted 8 Days Ago
- Full time