ManTech Program Administrator (Journeyman) - Program Management in Belcamp, Maryland
The Deputy Program Manager, will assist the Program Manager in leading a team of technical staff dedicated to one or more projects in support of the customer. Work independently to achieve project results and report status regularly to the Program Manager.
• Oversee and manage all program management office (PMO) support functions and staff, that include financial management, subcontractor management, schedule execution, risk management, and quality control.
• Identify, analyze, and implement business process improvement on the program, that includes conducting root cause analysis, gap analysis and process mapping.
• Demonstrate the ability to achieve and exceed programmatic cost, schedule, technical, quality, and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Conduct regular Program Staff meetings to control program plan; perform weekly and monthly status report as well as Quarterly Program Reviews for the customer and upper management.
• Collaborate with customers to identify current tasking and to develop program objectives.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and cultivate a strong team environment
• Manage program by reviewing progress and approving cost (i.e. approving subcontractor invoices)
• Negotiate and create task execution plans.
• Develop project plan and schedule.
• Prioritize, assign, and track the scheduled task and financials.
• Act as a backup to the program managers as needed.
• MS Project and other tools as may be required for the performance of their duties.
• Provide lead technical assistance to the proposal development process.
• Deliver innovative solutions and efficient processes/procedures that reduce program operating expenses, mitigate risk, and increase annual revenue.
• Held accountable for all activities concerning the program which include: selection, hiring, firing and retention of personnel; scheduling and managing of labor, travel and other direct costs; and communicating with their respective Program Manager on issues that pertain to management objectives, employee morale, program decisions, and program related matters.
• Build partnership relationship with the customers and subcontractors.
• Make and meet the team s commitments to the customers.
• Follow the guidance of the Program Manager.
• Execute within the program s budget and objectives
• Manage Overseas Staffing including travel and allowance (familiar with SOFA,TESA, VISA Requirements.)
Must be capable of planning, coordinating, and directing the activities of administrative, program control, and technical personnel involved in providing services in fulfillment of the contract. Must have a thorough understanding and experience in the complete life-cycle of the software in military systems. Must have knowledge and experience with Department of Defense (DOD)/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of software and computer resources for Army systems. Must be capable of managing and controlling schedules and cost to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort. Must be capable of providing direction for operations and ensuring compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures. Must be capable of providing recommendations for resolution of technical problems. The Deputy Program Manager must at all times be a role model to subordinate employees, be a workforce motivator, and be a provider of constructive criticism. Army Acquisition Corps Level 2 certification in logistics, program management or information technology is highly desired OR recognized industry equivalent professional certification.
• Experience managing large programs and establishing/running a PMO.
• Experience in developing strategies and drive business growth.
• Experience in capture management and proposal submission.
• Experience in understanding the mission and vision of SEC FSD.
• Leadership Skills
• Presentation Skills (using Powerpoint)
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Ability to use MS Office
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Ability to use PC
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Listening Skills
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Public Speaking Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Multi-Tasking Ability
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.