Dell Outside Sales Specialist I in Beijing, China
Proactively identifies and solves customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using higher
complexity product and services lines to create solutions.
• Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified and closed.
• Attains volume objectives.
• Refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers within the organization.
• Usually assigned an overlay or shared quota.
• Deployed against qualified opportunities.
• Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong
• Understands and communicates technology roadmaps and vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed
• Recommends product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration
• Uses thought leadership to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Dell
products and services.
• Coaches others in closing complex deals and assists others in keeping up-to-date on Dell’s technology, products, and
• Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding.
• Organizes internal/external resources in response to customer needs.
• Articulates how the Dell business model relates to selling Dell products and services.
• Key point of contact for customer but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate.
Job: *Outside Sales Specialist - Outside Sales
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: Outside Sales Specialist I
Requisition ID: 160011C3