HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular Quality Coordinator in Bedford, Texas
Registered Nurse – RN Cardiovascular QualityCoordinator Schedule: Full Time Days Medical City Dallas
- Participate in data abstraction in all contracts
- Partnering with hospitals on quality improvement efforts utilizing knowledge of abstracted data.
- Database maintenance – to ensure data integrity and timeliness of database submission, to include the following databases: o Adult Cardiac o General Thoracic o ACC Registries 1. Cath PCI 2. ICD 3. TVT o Special Projects
- Assist in educating sites in CV quality metrics.
- Perform audits as mandated.
- Assist in strategic planning.
- Assist in coordination of monthly/quarterly/annual reporting/presentations.
- Coordination of data harvest for participating hospital or physician groups.
- Assist with database creation of all clinical database projects.
_About Medical City Dallas_ Medical City is a very “special” medical center located in far North Dallas that is designed with the health and well-being of the entire family. Prevention of disease is our focus, but treatment, when necessary is by some of the most highly specialized physicians in the country. In fact, patients travel to Medical City from over 75 countries and from all over the United States for the sophisticated treatment offered by some of its 400 in-house physician specialists….where they have access to the latest and most sophisticated technology. Over 95 different medical and surgical sub-specialists are housed within the “City”. Our medical center offers a full service adult and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, outpatient centers, and a psychiatric hospital. Being recognized for their excellence in patient care, Medical City has received numerous awards including the Joint Commission’s highest honor bestowed to hospitals in the United States.
_Education_ BSN required
_License Certification_ TX RN License BLS
_Experience_ 3-5 years of experience in Cardiac, Cath Lab or Cardiovascular OR
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular Quality Coordinator
Location: Texas-Bedford-DFW Support Services
Requisition ID: 09375-85055