hibu -Sales Advertising Consultant - Outside Sales Representative in Beaumont, Texas
Advertising Consultant -Outside Sales Representative
If you’re in sales, this is the opportunity to take your career to the next level. It’s the chance to join a global company, the opportunity to drive business for a leading provider of digital and print advertising services, and, in turn, build a rewarding and lucrative career. This is your chance to partner with hibu, a company dedicated to helping communities thrive by connecting local consumers and merchants.
Right now, we are seeking a talented Advertising Consultant (Account Manager) for our outside sales team. We help small to mid-size businesses compete in the digital world with a broad range of marketing solutions, and you help us make the connection. You will hunt for new opportunities, build consultative client relationships, and work one-on-one with business owners to grow advertising strategies. With UNCAPPED commissions, bonuses, full benefits, and a book of business, this is the opportunity your entrepreneurial spirit has been craving!
As an Advertising Consultant you will enjoy:
· Base Salary & Book of Business
· Productivity Bonuses
· Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
· UNCAPPED Commissions
· World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
· Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
· Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
· 401(k) retirement plan with discretionary matching
· Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
An Advertising Consultant collaborates with business owners to grow advertising strategies. You are accountable for meeting and exceeding sales goals.
· Maintain and grow current print accounts
· Leverage relationships for referrals
· Sell new accounts digital and print solutions
· Run multiple sales appointments; meet face-to-face with customers
· Work in a virtual environment
· Use iPad to sell the hibu product suite
From bonuses to promotions; we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network, and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Advertising Consultant requirements:
· 2+ years sales, marketing or advertising experience
· Proven track record of successful account management
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
· Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
· Strong work ethic and highly motivated
· Excellent time-management and organizational skills
· Self-disciplined to work independently
· Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry up to 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
· Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
· Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
· Valid state driver’s license
Why choose hibu?
“Good benefits and training, company provides tools you need” – Sales Representative
“The best reason for working at hibu is the people” – Senior Manager
“Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business” – Manager
“Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account Executive/Media Consultant
hibu helps communities thrive by facilitating millions of connections each year between consumers who want to find products and services locally and the merchants who provide them.
hibu helps consumers find local businesses and shop in new, innovative ways. Its dedicated online hibu markets provide comprehensive, convenient access to local goods and services. hibu helps merchants compete in the digital world with a broad range of marketing and commerce solutions delivered online and through hibu’s direct sales teams. Building on its heritage as a premier directories provider, hibu continues to offer a full range of print- and distribution-based marketing services.
hibu operates in the US, UK, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Peru and US Hispanic Markets. hibu has 1 million Small/Medium Enterprise (SME) customers and total revenues of £1.3 billion
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
For further information about hibu, visit www.hibu.com
Together, we can take your career farther than you’ve imagined!