The MCC Group, LLC Senior Project Manager in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Primary Purpose: The Project Manager oversees all aspects of the project and is responsible for managing the project costs, field labor, sub contractors, and a safe on-time completion that is under budget. The Commercial Mechanical Construction Project Manager must be specialized in the areas of hotels, hospitals, and institutional facilities.
- Responsible for managing the installation of HVAC and Plumbing that meet code requirements, budget, and on time installation
- Evaluate estimate and set up job costing system with labor, material and subcontract cost codes.
- Negotiate and prepare vendor and subcontractor purchase orders and evaluate submittals to reflect contract drawing and specifications.
- Conduct monthly reports and cost reviews to catch deviations from a plan or schedule early and keep all participants and stakeholders informed in order to bring the job in on time and under budget.
- Build and maintain strong customer relations with general contractor, sub contractors, vendors, and internal customers.
- Evaluate and develop field personnel including workers, foreman, and superintendent.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment through maintaining safety meetings, incident investigations, and employee involvement.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4 Yr Degree in Construction Management OR applicable field work experience in HVAC and Plumbing
- Minimum 10 yrs verifiable Project Management experience working for a mechanical subcontractor in the areas of commercial HVAC and Plumbing.
- Must have verifiable experience in LARGE ($25M+) heavy commercial construction including high rise hotels, office buildings, hospitals, schools, prisons, etc.
Bernhard MCC is an EOE M / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Job#: PG - OLOL
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Department: 100 Bernhard MCC Corporate