Conduent Long Term Care Client Monitoring Phone Specialist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Long Term Care Client Monitoring Phone Specialist
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
-Call Center environment
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
Comply with monitoring call schedule and interview participants and/or responsible representatives regarding service delivery
Conduct service initiation confirmation calls as assignedfor newly certified participants
Conduct assigned participation satisfaction surveys
Escalate and refer appropriate Protective Servicecomplaints
Escalate participant complaints on customer service to the appropriate supervisor
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent with 2 or more years of industry experience.
- 2 years of customer service experience in a call center environment.
- 2 years of healthcare or insurance experiencepreferred.
- Ability to multi-task while providing quality customer service.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
Job Service Delivery Transaction Processing
Primary Location United States-Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Organization Public Sector
Unposting Date Ongoing
Virtual/work from home? No
Req ID: 17021472