InGenesis Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant in Batavia, New York
InGenesis has an immediate need for a full time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant providing services at a Federal Facility, located in Batavia,NY. Offering $111,00 to $118,000 based off of experience!
• Providing outpatient care in a Federal facility.(NOT a prison)
• Provide emergency and First Aid treatment including suturing, and minor surgical procedures.
• Be able to perform the full range of general medical services which may include pap smears, pelvic exams, EKG’s and/or neurological exams..
• All qualifications stated in the statement of work will be provided to qualified candidates for their review.
• Active current unrestricted NY License to practice medicine.
• Have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
• Possess a current Drug Enforcement Administration registration number (certificate) to prescribe medicine.
• Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required.
• Have at least 6 months of clinical provider experience in direct patient care.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term disability, 401K, Life Insurance, 2 weeks PTO,$1,000 for CME's, medical malpractice covered and 10 Paid Federal holidays. Low patient load with quality time for patient treatment. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to make a difference in the life's of the less fortunate. Some of these patients have never seen a medical provider before in their lives.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.