Title: TAS - Corporate Finance Strategy Senior
Job Number: BAN0033A
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, and Valuation and Business Modeling.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join our Operational Transaction Services/Corporate Finance Strategy team and provide clients a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, supporting both buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence and restructuring, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, and 100-day planning, supporting the integration process, integration and assessments of carve-out/stand-alone costs and risks.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics is preferable.
- At least 3 years of experiences in strategic consulting, market entry strategy or portfolio management
- Ability to prepare and manage financial projection or business models.
- Availability to work overseas
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Thai and English .
- Thai literacy is a must.