Amazon.com Senior Account Manager, Mobile partnerships in Bangalore, India
Amazon has developed a number of innovative and fast-growing digital and mobile businesses including Amazon Mobile shopping. Amazon is currently seeking a Mobile Partnership professional to help grow the mobile business through the management of key partnerships with mobile network operators and handset manufacturers who distribute Amazon’s mobile offerings.
The successful candidate will have experience working with external partners; excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficiency in relationship management and a strong will to deliver results. Keys to success also include:
· Ability to think, analyse and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities
· Superior communication skills, high attention to detail, flexibility and willingness to be resourceful in getting things done
· Good organisational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Mobile industry experience
As the Mobile Partnership Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
· Serve as primary point of contact and account management within the Mobile Business Development team for mobile operators and strategic mobile partners.
· Develop a go-to-market plan for addressing mobile distribution opportunities and prioritize mobile network and handset manufacturer prospects appropriately.
· Oversee successful implementation and optimization of all projects.
· Coordinate closely with local management and with worldwide mobile product teams.
· Coordinate with other Amazon teams to leverage established relationships and present a unified vision to our partners in the mobile arena.
· Report on plans and results to senior management, and coordinate closely with various internal stakeholders.
6+ years of demonstrated experience in account management, vendor management, business development and/or marketing.
Excellent working knowledge of the India mobile market.
Experience on both operator and mobile client side of industry preferred.
Experience in mobile ecommerce and/or digital media is beneficial.
Strong bias for action, and ability to work independently toward stated goals with minimal oversight.
Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior management both internally and externally.
Proven ability to create and execute complex, multi-partner deals in the mobile space.
8+ years of experience working in the Indian mobile market in the area of account management or business development
MBA from a top university
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
AMZR Req ID: 462600