Technicolor Modeling Artist in Bangalore, India
• Create a variety of complex models of Props, Sets OR simple Characters /Blend shapes
• Create models that align with artistic design/style; interprets art reference/art direction.
• Must understand and follow the internal workflow/production pipeline.
• Regularly study and update one’s skills through self learning.
• To produce the expected quality and timely delivery of “complex models of props, sets OR simple characters/blend shapes” in the most efficient manner.
• Can take creative decisions within the boundaries defined for assigned models by the TL’s, or consulting with the TL’s
• Convey the important instructions relating to one’s files which are necessary to the next dept on handling over the file. (a foot note)
• Fine arts Background or Strong traditional art skills (Drawing or sculpting)
• Proficient in 3d software - Maya & 3DS Max
• Highly organized person, must be a team player and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Good communication skills in English ( both oral and written)
• Must have a positive “can do” attitude, and willingness to learn
• Attention to detail and essentials
• Understanding of Anatomy and Proportions
• Good Aesthetic / Technical Knowledge in Organic modeling