Honeywell Data Scientist in Bangalore, India
As a talented and innovative Data Scientist, will have the following skills & responsibilities:
1) Key responsibility includes turning data into actionable decisions in a highly iterative delivery model.
2) Work on fuzzy problem statements and iteratively refine the problem and solution.
3) Collaborate closely with global team of Domain experts, Data scientists, Data Engineers & Product managers to create business impacting actionable insights in a multi-disciplinary environment.
4) Leverage tools, processes and procedures to create, manipulate, and manage very large data sets (data science platform engineering) to deliver business impacting analytics.
5) Develop, document, and transfer analytics dashboards, algorithms to Honeywell businesses technology groups to enable new product and service offerings.
Basic Qualifications: - Bachelors degree in computer science, statistics and relevant fields - Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills using data mining, machine learning, or graph mining. - Demonstrated Machine learning techniques for classification, regression, clustering, text analytics, deep learning & time-series data etc. - Fluency in a programming or scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java) for fast prototyping and significant knowledge of core library and common design patterns. - Knowledge and experience of statistical analysis tools such as R.
Preferred but optional: - Experience in delivering actionable Data Analytics - Must have end-end hands-on experience in delivering & implementing Big data analytics in production. Must have skills, such as Synthesizing data, defining the problem, feature engineering, building the model, deploying the same in production. - Experience working with large unfiltered data sets using distributed computing tools such as MapReduce, Pig - Strong data & visual presentation skills and ability to explain insights using tools like tableau, D3 charts or other tools. - Knowledge and experience in multi-structured data modeling and NoSQL technologies such as HBase and Cassandra.
Title: Data Scientist
Requisition ID: 00336779