Dell Consultant, Supply Chain in Bangalore, India
Position: Consultant, ** Supply Chain
Location: Bangalore, India
· Accountable for Repair Partner Management and third party repairer for seamless continuity of supply for service parts
· Virtual Manager for a team that manages the repair & logistics operations with partner/s.
· Continuous improvement in Operational efficiency in dynamic environment through structured reviews and controls to arrest any deviation from SLA ( Service Level Agreement ). Identifying areas of improvement in securing quality of services and process compliance.
· Responsible for Partner Spend and performance through strategic and tactical initiatives.
· Escalation point of customer/ stakeholders with a systematic approach towards root cause analysis and closed loop corrective action.
· Closely works with Sales, Engineering, Planning, Quality, Technical support and Field services to effectively drive stakeholder engagements.
· Engineering Graduate or equivalent.
· Business Management from a recognized university or a PG with specialization in Supply Chain domain.
· 10 years of hands on experience in supply chain for manufacturing/ After-market services in consumer electronics or IT industry.
· Supply Chain Partner Management experience.
· Capacity to work efficiently and effectively in fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
· Able to multi-task to manage both tactical and strategic work streams relating to area of responsibility.
· Analytical mindset with passion to Innovate.
· An Entrepreneurial self-starter, with strong negotiation and influencing skills.
· To be able to engage with teams at all level. Ability to join effective “virtual” teams and drive results through others in a complex cross-functional organization.
· Pragmatic & Hands on but independent and proactive. To be able to deal with ambiguity and drive innovations.
· Six sigma , Quality & Analytical tools
Job: *Supply Chain
Organization: *Global Services
Title: Consultant, Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 17000O6S