JPMorgan Chase CIB - Transaction Processing Manager - Associate - Bangalore in Bangalore East, India
CIB - Transaction Processing Manager - Associate - Bangalore
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations
worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial
banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average,
JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent
corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan
Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the day to day operations for transaction processing for trades
received from global and domestic clients. Incumbent should possess knowledge on working of capital market. He should
have the ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines. Can effectively work in teams. Liaise with internal
clients, client services & relationship managers.
Key Responsibilities would include:-
- Accuracy in processing in line with SOPs with no errors.
- Identify & escalate all error/exceptions on identification.
- Responds to routine queries/complaints
- Be audit focused in all BAU activities.
- Comply with the firm's policies & SOPs.
- Navigates systems quickly and accurately
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency & implement in a controlled manner
- Exhibit effective communication with key stakeholders.
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs/related check points.
Qualifications - Internal
- Commerce graduates with good academic record.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point, Access)
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills
- Good time management skills
Job Securities Operations
Primary Location IN-KA-Bangalore East-Embassy Golf Links - Blue Bay / 33308
Organization CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
Job Type Standard
Req ID: 170020360