Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Part Time Merchandiser / Stocker in Aynor, South Carolina
Click here to view a video about this position.
Key Words: Coca Cola, Stocking, Inventory, Retail, Customer Service
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking forPart Time Merchandisers. If you are dependable, customer focused and looking for a job opportunity with a growing Global Brand Leader that values its employees, then we are the place for you!
In this entry level position, you will stock and merchandise our many beverage products in retail accounts. Merchandisers ensure that all beverage sections, end caps, racks, and displays are filled for consumers to purchase and enjoy.
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency and an excellent driving history for the last seven years. (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle used for this position with reimbursement for store-to-store mileage
- Provide proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $50,000 per person / $100,000 per occurrence / $50,000 property damage.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, lifting up to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Must desire part-time employment
- Exercise safe practices and work environment
- Deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts
- Ensure the "look of success" appearance of all Coke equipment and products
- Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Location: Aynor, SC
Job Code: ME4135