CACI International SIGNALS ANALYST 2 in Aurora, Colorado
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform analysis at various levels to determine parametric characterizations, functions, and applications of electronic emissions, as well as to correlate and report on electronic emissions as pertains to scope and purpose of observed activities. Utilize sophisticated analog and digital signal processing and associated equipment. May conduct search and/or exploitation of data from various sources to prepare operational or technical reports, both written and oral and conduct training in one or more areas of specialization. May be required to perform duties in Operational Analysis, Technical Analysis, Reporting, as Technical Advisor, or in various support areas such as Data Archiving, Data Base Maintenance, Training in various analysis disciplines, or preparation and maintenance of specific Data Files and reference data. Specific Job areas include but are not limited to Electronic Non Linear Signals Analysis, Communications Signal Analysis, Instrumentation Signal Analysis, Situational Analysis as well as reporting of any of these in both narrative and formatted reports.
- This position is a crew position. Ability to provide technical solutions to complex signals analysis is required. Ability to work with only minimal supervision following established procedures and the ability to determine new solutions to real-time situations is necessary. Must be able to interact with multiple customers, both on and off-site. Applicants selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
· Typically requires a high school diploma and 6-8 years of related experience, or a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2-4 years of related experience.
Strong communication skills, personal initiative, and team orientation. Ability to communicate effectively with local senior management and remote personnel. Ability to work in a high-stress near-real-time environment and demands foresight and strong technical skills. Capable of working with multiple computer software applications simultaneously.
Experience in any or all of the following systems: UNIX, web-based applications, operational chat rooms, SUN and Linux workstations, satellites and payload configurations. Experience working with new software/hardware deliveries and providing detailed feedback to system developers.
A strong background in Telemetry is required.
BIT Systems Inc. is a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions.
We are looking for talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Our work environment is mission focused but relaxed; is professional but casual; and requires individual responsibility within team constructs. We offer an environment where business casual and shorts/flip flops work side by side successfully; we let you be you. We provide the tools you need to succeed and our employee benefits package is equaled by very few firms.
• Culture of sharing information amongst teammates
• Culture of team before self
• Culture of encouraging self-improvement
• How far you go in the organization is up to your goals and performance!
Not to mention BITS benefits are quiet unique. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses.
We believe in healthy home/ work balance; both our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Check us out at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/.
BIT-Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.