Macy's Retail Support Signing Team Associate, Flex: Atlanta, GA, Macy’s Northlake in Atlanta, Georgia
The Signing Associate is responsible for the set-up and removal of signs as directed for promotional events or sales. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking* here *.
The Flex schedule is designed to allow Macy's to flex up staffing during key events and peak selling times, and allows you the flexibility to maintain your current responsibilities while earning extra money and enjoying a retail discount of up to 20%. If you have a flexible availability and think that you would enjoy a fast-paced retail environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
- Execute set-up and removal of signs for the entire store as directed by the Signing Team Lead timely and accurately
- Provide feedback or call the Price Change Hotline on signing issues such as pricing errors, advertising errors, ticketing errors, and missing signs
- Maintain sign library and organize sign carts, shops, and holders
- Assist with the basic fill of merchandise
- Participate in physical inventory process
Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
• Previous experience in a support role is preferred.
Communication Skills: *
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills: *
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Able to use a calculator.
- Reasoning Ability: *
• Self-starter; • Able to work independently and as part of a team; • Must have good time management skills.
- Physical Demands: *
• This position involves constant moving and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. May involve reaching above eye level. • Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Other skills: *
• Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
• Must possess a strong sense of urgency. • Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Work Hours: *
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Job: Other Non-Selling/Support
Req ID: 71781593