CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Senior Implementation Consultant in Arlington, Virginia
Senior Intacct Implementation Consultant
We are seeking a Senior Intacct Implementation Consultant in any of the following locations: Minneapolis-MN, Indianapolis-IN, Boston-MA, Arlington-VA, Denver-CO, Seattle-WA, Raleigh-NC, Charlotte-NC or California.
As a Senior, you will provide support to our clients by successfully managing and implementing Intacct following prescribed implementation methodology. .
- Analyze and document system and business requirements.
- Setup system and configure according to customer requirements.
- Develop test scripts.
- Train end users on the Intacct system.
- Assist customers with data conversions.
- Make recommendations for new processes and procedures.
- Develop reports and dashboards utilizing the Intacct tools.
- Setup and configure 3rd integration tools.
- Manage multiple engagements simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are being met.
- Provide technical support to clients as needed
- BS/BA degree in Accounting. Associates degree and appropriate experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis in some cases.
- Accounting experience
- Experience with Intacct accounting software, performing Intacct implementations or end-user experience.
- Experience with other ERP packages including NetSuite, Sage and/or Dynamics is a plus, but not required
- Occasional overnight travel required
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1331
Title: Senior Implementation Consultant