HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room (OR) FT Days in Arlington, Texas
Registered Nurse / RN
Dept: Operating Room / OR / Surgical Services
Work Schedule: FT Days
Position Summary and Job Responsibilities:
Delivers professional nursing care to all patients in an O.R. setting; performs assessment of patients, follows standard of care utilizing nursing process for care delivery; maintains accountability for professional decisions & actions; assumes charge position as needed.
- Responsible for delivery of professional nursing care for assigned patients;
- Performs nursing assessment, diagnosis/care plan, implementation of treatment/evaluation of treatment for all assigned patients;
- Administers treatments/medications/procedures within scope of practice;
- Participates in coordination of care with OR Management staff, physicians, department professional and ancillary staff & services.
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation.
- Assesses staff capabilities, patient acuity, and schedule needs in order to make assignments, coordinates staffing resources to facilitate schedule flow; facilitates good working relationships of staff, physicians and other health team member
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current CPR - healthcare provider, issued by American Heart Association,
- ACLS preferred.
- CNOR preferred.
- Recent experience in Operating Room Nursing of at least 1 year.
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room (OR) FT Days
Location: Texas-Arlington-Medical Center of Arlington- Arlington (Dallas/Ft
Requisition ID: 00015-84284