HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Med Surg Oncology FT Days in Arlington, Texas
Med Surg / Oncology
Work Schedule: FT Days
Up to a $20,000 sign on bonus offered and relocation available for eligible candidates and positions.
Delivers professional nursing care to all patient populations in the Medical Surgical Units. Performs acuity assignment; follows standard of care utilizing Nursing Process in delivery of care; maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions.
- Responsible for delivery of professional nursing care for assigned patients.
- Performs nursing assessment, care plan implementation, and evaluation of treatments, and discharge planning.
- Coordinates care with interdisciplinary team members and ancillary services.
- Responsible for delegation within scope of practice to provide safe and effective care to patient population.
Performs charge duties for unit.
Required Job Qualifications include:
Current licensure as an RN or compact license is accepted.
- Current CPR - healthcare provider, issued by American Heart Association.
- One Year of previous nursing experience in a Medical Surgical or Oncology setting.
- Strongly prefer basic computer skills to process order entry and retrieve data.
Title: Registered Nurse Med Surg Oncology FT Days
Location: Texas-Arlington-Medical Center of Arlington- Arlington (Dallas/Ft
Requisition ID: 00015-82739