PDS Tech Inc Avionics Software Engineer in Arlington, Texas
PDS Tech is seeking an Avionics Software Engineer for an open position in Arlington, TX
The successful candidate will perform as an Avionics Systems Software Engineer, serving as the technical expert responsible for establishing the system design and for implementing and/or directing the implementation of real-time image generation and cockpit display solutions for avionics simulation..
• Design, develop, and implement simulated solutions that represent real-world sensor pods that meet training requirements
• Perform general system-level integration and troubleshooting
• Weapon simulation experience including sensors, ASE, and SMS
• Sensor system algorithm development for turret control, platform stabilization, sensor control (focus, field-of-view, filters, image tracking)
• Sensor systems algorithm development, hands on software development, and integration and test of one or more of the following: near and mid-range infra-red, night vision goggles, and image-intensifier simulation, RADAR, and associated environment simulation for interfacing with air vehicle Operational Flight Programs
• Solutions must be imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organizational objectives and processes
• Training System simulation experience is preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree in an engineering or related discipline, or equivalent.
• 7 plus years of Real-Time development experience.
• 7 plus years C++, C, Ada, FORTRAN
• 3 plus years Linux environment
• Candidate should be a fast learner with very strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to carry tasks through to completion with only general technical direction.
• 5 plus years transforming sensor domain algorithms into software integrated on networked systems.
• Experience working in a team environment.
• Good communications skills.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, check out http://www.pdstech.com/
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details
To find a recruiter near you, look at our Branch Locator. at http://www.pdstech.com/pds_locations.htm
For questions, email email@example.com