iJET Senior Intelligence Analyst in Annapolis, Maryland
The Senior Intelligence Analyst (“the Analyst”) will produce timely, comprehensive, and customized intelligence products to enable client’s decision-makers to mitigate risks from actual or emerging threats to personnel, facilities, products, and processes. The Analyst will work closely with other iJET intelligence analysts with specific regional or subject matter knowledge. The Analyst will continually assess the quality and timeliness of the products, measuring against objective standards.
This role will support the following initiatives and projects:
- Monitor and analyze global events to identify and assess threats to client’s specific international operations, assets and personnel, to include contribution to:
- Ø daily situational awareness products, specifically tailored to client's areas of concern
- Ø a bi-weekly product capturing major incidents affecting business continuity and personnel safety, to include providing a forward looking component to anticipate incidents or trends that could have a likely effect on business continuity and personnel safety
- Define priorities for in-depth analysis on selected locations relevant to client's global interests
- Lead or collaborate on production of in-depth analytical products and requests for information (RFI)
- Monitor social media on a regular basis for threats and security-related intelligence with regard to risks to client
- Lead production of specific briefings or presentations
- Provide location-based reporting for executive travelers
- Other duties as assigned
- This role will be on-site at iJET’s Annapolis, MD Office but will be available to travel to client locations as needed/directed.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred, ideally in security studies, intelligence studies, regional studies, or international relations.
- Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Must have at least 6 years of experience as an intelligence analyst in the private sector or in the military or government agency.
- Knowledge of business continuity or risk management is preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Concise and effective writing skills.
- Process-driven, detail-oriented professional who works well independently.
Department: Executive Decision Support
Location: Annapolis, MD