Oracle Security Specialist 2-Fac in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Security Specialist 2-Fac
- Ensures Oracle compliance with all US Government
security regulations and mandates.
Provides 24/7 responsiveness in support of
s U.S. Government business.
Process personnel security clearances and
- Monitor classified information systems and
- Serve as classification management specialists
providing classification guidance to employees and subcontractors.
- Maintain Sensitive Compartment Information
Facilities (SCIFs) and respond to after-hour alarms and emergency conditions at
a SCIF location.
- Monitor all external activities and government
legislation affecting the organization.
- Provide recommendations regarding "best
practice" business security standards and solutions and guidance to
maintain a secure environment for the protection of personnel, property, and
- Leading contributor individually and as a team
member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Works is non-routine and very complex, involving
the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of
- Duties and responsibilities include but are not
- Ensuring systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with
internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan.
- Ensuring that all users have the requisite security clearances,
authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security
responsibilities before granting access to the IS.
- Reporting all security-related incidents to the Information Systems Security
- Initiating, with the approval of the ISSM, protective or corrective measures
when a security incident or vulnerability is discovered.
Developing and maintaining System Security Plans (SSP).
Conducting periodic reviews to ensure compliance with the SSP.
Ensuring Configuration Management (CM) for security-related IS software,
hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented.
- Ensuring that system recovery processes are monitored to ensure that security
features and procedures are properly restored.
- Ensuring all IS security-related documentation is current and accessible to
properly authorized individuals.
- Formally notifying the ISSM and Authorizing Official when a system no longer
processes intelligence or Special Access Program (SAP) information.
- Formally notifying the ISSM and Authorizing Official when changes occur that
might affect accreditation.
- Ensuring that system security requirements are addressed during all phases of
the system life cycle.
- Following procedures developed by the ISSM, authorizing software, hardware,
and firmware use before implementation on the system.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides security services on company premises.
Responsible for security in a specified facility or region. Conduct theft investigations. Provide security for sensitive exit interviews. Act as liaison between company and law enforcement agency. Implement corporate security policies and procedures. May be responsible for managing contract guard personnel.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: US-MD,Maryland-Annapolis Junction
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire