HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Charge RN SPCU, Full-Time in Anchorage, Alaska
Alaska Regional Hospital consistently achieves top ratings and recognition for outstanding quality performance and excellent clinical outcomes. To achieve this level of high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians, to clinical specialists, and support staff. Anchorage is a thriving community offering plenty of opportunities to have fun. Alaska boasts some of the most incredible scenic beauty around the world and draws visitors year-round who come for a vacation and end up making Alaska home. Alaskans enjoy all the amenities of an urban lifestyle that includes performing arts, museums, cultural activities, shopping and fine dining only minutes from the great outdoors. You can enjoy golfing under the midnight sun, hiking, biking, fishing, skiing and other popular outdoor activities a short distance from home.
Surgical Progressive Care Unit: A Charge Resource Registered Nurse (RN) in SCU who renders individualized comprehensive nursing care in a telemetry monitored environment to meet patients’ physical, psychological, spiritual, social, cultural and educational needs. The RN provides the best possible preventative, supportive, and rehabilitative nursing care to each patient based upon the nursing process and in accordance with hospital policy and procedure; coordinates functions with physicians and other departments of the hospital in a spirit that fosters positive working relationships.
- Current State of Alaska licensure as an RN required .
- Current American Heart Association certification as a BLS, ACLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required.
- Minimum one year experience in an intra-operative setting/required./
- Minimum requirement: two years of critical care experience required.
- Previous Clinical Resource experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills required.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment and be able to exert up to 100 lbs. force occasionally, and/or 50 lbs. frequently, and/or 20 lbs. constantly
Title: Charge RN SPCU, Full-Time
Location: Alaska-Anchorage-Alaska Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 01406-4507