Hyatt Engineer in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
After openingAndazAmsterdam Prinsengracht in October 2012 and Hyatt Place in January 2014, we are opening our third Hyatt hotel in Amsterdam: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, the place to connect! Hyatt Regency Amsterdam will offer 211 guestrooms, including 15 suites. The hotel will feature meeting and ballroom space, a restaurant, a bar and lounge and a fitness center.
As our newest Hyatt addition is to be opened in Q1 next year, we are looking for a pro-active team player, able to grasp ‘the big picture’. He or she is an effective trouble-shouter and problem-solver who will join our Engineering team. Your main tasks will consist of conducting maintenance activities in hotel rooms, public areas and supporting all operating departments with technical issues when necessary. Paying particular attention to guest related jobs is important in this position.
You will be a key member of our opening team by making sure that we are well prepared for the welcoming of our guests! Not one day will be the same!
- • We are looking for a candidate ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in engineering.
- • In addition we expect a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an engineer, ideally within the hospitality industry.
- • Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills as well as thorough knowledge in all areas of facility maintenance should be your strength.
- • A motivated, hands-on and supportive personality would fit both the position and Hyatt´s organization culture perfectly.
- • Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills in English is essential, Dutch is a plus!
- • Must have work permit for the Netherlands.
Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Brand
CREATING MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN.
Interactions with others teach us the most about ourselves: what’s important to us, how we spend our time, what interests and excites us. It’s the connections we make that shape who we are. We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. A place filled with delightful surprises. Where guests come together to share, socialize and collaborate; to exchange ideas with colleagues, reconnect with friends, family or with themselves; and recharge in the course of their busy lives. A place where dynamic interactions—from quick coffee dates to shared culinary experiences to meetings and special events— energize its many spaces. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. Our commitment to creating effortless experiences—whatever the needs, whatever the occasion—ensures guests and planners can confidently leave every detail to us. Welcome to making the most of all of life’s connections.
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Management
Req ID: AMS000137