Epic Health Services Careers in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Epic Health Services, Inc. Company, is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to lead our Home Health Program .
The ideal candidate will share our passion for providing the highest quality home care to Pediatric patients in a home setting. This candidate will have a strong work ethic and dedication to the Home Health Care Field.
Performs comprehensive client assessments on an ongoing basis to ensure continuity of nursing care.
- Ensures timely and accurate communication and documentation is submitted to the appropriate payer source for continued authorization.
- Promotion of patient, family and/or significant other in the return to optimal physical and mental health through support and education.
- Counseling of clinical staff.
- Promotes a safe and efficient working environment by adhering to agency policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all agency and patient related information.
- Protects patient rights as defined in the patient Bill of Rights.
- Appropriate reporting of incidents, injuries, infection and all other components of risk management.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, required in-services, agency PI activities and other meetings as requested.
- Organizes workload to complete responsibilities in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Observe infection control and standard precautions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervising Nurse/Administrator.
- Completion of an Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current State licensure as a Registered Nurse, current Drivers License.
- Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Minimum 3 years current experience as a Registered Nurse; Home health required, pediatric experience required.
- Tracheostomy and Mechanical Ventilator Experience Required
- Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross.
- Must be able to communicate affectively
- Must be able to comply with all policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook. Reliable transportation. Valid and current automobile liability insurance.
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
General Area: Allentown, PA