Cigna Medicare Business Support Compliance Specialist in All Cigna Office Locations, United States
Responsible for managingaccess and permissions for various systems utilized by Medicare staff. This includes working IT tickets to vet employees/consultants who requestaccess. This individual will also maintain policies and procedures associatedwith system access and perform monthly audits of requests for systemaccess. Also, support ensuring new and changing Medicare regulations arecommunicated to our business partners and Compliance SME’s and all activitiesassociated with ensuring compliance with these regulations are tracked andmonitored. This individual must maintain open lines of communicationsbetween the business and the compliance team. The Medicare BusinessSupport Compliance Specialist will provide support to the Medicare Reportingteam assisting in quality review and the upload of data being reported to thegovernment.
This candidate must exhibitsuperior analytical, communication and collaborative skills, as well as theability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This complianceteam member must be adept at working with a variety of internal and externalstakeholders. S/he will promote an enterprise-wide culture of complianceand provide first-rate support within the Compliance Department and across thebusiness units.
- Assist to ensure Medicareregulations are communicated timely and in a clear and concise manner tofacilitate business understanding of the rule or regulatory change;
- Coordinate to completion the request for access tickets that are routed to the team;
- Maintain good workingrelationships with internal and external parties to ensure open lines ofcommunications and timely responses to compliance questions;
- Assist with researchand analysis of complex regulatory issues concerning regulations and guidancereleased by the government;
- Assist with thecreation and maintenance of internal reference materials related to thedistribution of regulatory and guidance changes;
- Assist with trainingto ensure new hires are aware of the regulatory distribution process;
- Remain aware ofindustry changes and/or trends;
- Provide support tothe Data Reporting team which will include performing quality review of databeing submitted and submission of the data through the CMS Health PlanManagement System (HPMS).
- Support DataReporting and Data Validation Audit activities
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred, plus 3-5 years’ experience in Medicare regulatory management,regulatory audits, or equivalent;
- Strong attention todetail and analytic skills required;
- Strong problemsolving skills required;
- Strong and confident oral and written communication skillsrequired;
- Knowledge of Medicare Advantageand/or Part D regulations is preferred.
US Candidates Only : Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us atSeeYourself@cigna.com.
Primary Location: Nashville-Tennessee
Other Locations: United States-All Cigna Office Locations, United States-Work From Home Jobs
Work Locations: 530 Great Circle Road Nashville 37228
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: May 19, 2017, 3:14:21 PM