Carrington Sr. Web Applications Developer in Aliso Viejo, California
Job ID 2016-4333
US - CA - Aliso Viejo
Position Category Information Technology
Company Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC
Position Type Regular
FOUNDED in 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental and title and escrow services.
This position is located in our Aliso Viejo office.
The Sr. Web Applications Developer is responsible for the design, development and delivery of new internally developed applications and enhancements to existing software solutions through hands-on design and development of all tiers of N-Tier application layers including database, business, security, and front-end user interfaces. Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Work closely with management, end-users and IT peers to develop new applications or enhancements to existing applications.
- Recommend technical design solutions and document the technical design requirements, including any security design considerations or solutions.
- Utilizing the NET 3.5/4.0 Framework and best practice software design practices in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Researching, planning, designing and developing new applications, maintaining existing code, working on new enhancements and features, writing, tuning and debugging SQL stored procedures for use with web applications.
- Collaborating with other developers and management, sharing ideas, presenting ideas during team meetings
- Working with source code control systems
- Researching problems as necessary and recommending appropriate solutions
- Performing code reviews for other team members to ensure development guidelines and security standards are met.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Solid understanding of MS SQL stored procedures and queries
- Experience with design patterns and OWASP security
- Experience with WCF, XML and web services development
- Team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Lifecycle concepts and techniques including secure development methodologies
- Experience in MVC, developing for mobile platforms, working with social media and mash-up integration with Google Maps, Zillow API, etc.
- Ability to work as a team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience in Application Developmen
- 5+ year's experience with .NET Development experienc
- 5+ year's experience with MS SQL Database Developmen
- Microsoft Certified Developer certification desire
- Three plus (5+) years web development experience with .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC and C#/VB.NET using Visual Studio 2005/2008, TFS, JavaScrip
- Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Lifecycle concepts and techniques including secure development methodologies and design patterns
Carrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by law.