CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Bookkeeper Intern in Albuquerque, New Mexico
We’re hiring an Intern Bookkeeper to join our outsourcing practice in our Albuquerqueoffice. As a member of CLA’s outsourcing practice, you will provide customized short and long-term finance and accounting services to our clients so they can focus on managing their organizations. In this role, you will process transactions, complete non-complex account reconciliations, and support our client’s accounting function.
- Support a variety of accounting functions for clients including financial statements, bank reconciliations, completing sales tax returns, and more on occasion.
- Responsible for accounts payable/cash disbursements processing, accounts receivable/cash receipts processing, and payroll processing or coordination.
- Develop working knowledge of appropriate accounting software. Complete non-complex account reconciliations to be reviewed by senior accountant, accounting manager, controller, or CFO.
- Prepare non-complex financial statements to be reviewed by senior accountant, accounting manager, controller, or CFO.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to client sites.
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards the achievement of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Achieving credit requirements to sit for CPA exam.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1322
Title: Bookkeeper Intern